Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Why do i cut some things and not others?

3 bacteria shapes

What is Revolution PageBuilder? PageBuilder is a tool that allows you to create pages, create your own modules or placing modules Revolution Health has already created on your page. How do I access Revolution HealthPages? You can access HealthPages in many ways. HealthPages buildings can be accessed from the home page, from the drop down menu when you click on a house in the header of the site, or, above all, by clicking on HealthPages when viewing most topic pages on the site. What HealthPages button? This button takes you to the pages users have been built, similar to those in the page you are viewing currently. What is a "buffer"? Your clipboard, where modules can be used to create pages saved. You can find the modules that are somewhere else on Revolution, you can access modules that you have clipped, or you can create new image, text, RSS, or video modules with the tools above. From the clipboard, you can also see the history page, or change the page layout. How can I access the 'clipboard'? You can access the clipboard by going into edit mode on the page. Simply bring your mouse to the left side of the screen to the clipboard and have to slide. How can I remove something from my clipboard strattera? Just click on the red BЂњxBЂ "in the top right of the module that appears in the clipboard, and it should be removed. How long do items stay on my clipboard? Goods remain in the clipboard until you remove them. Can other users see my clipboard? No, other users can not see the clipboard. It is private and only you can be available only when you are logged in health care. How to create a page? You can create a page with HealthPages homepage here. Simply give your page title, tags and set the controls for editing and you can start building. What can I use to create a page? You can use modules you create yourself or that Revolution has already created. Modules you can create include writing your own text, uploading photos, capture video from YouTube, or subscribe to the feed RSS. You can search and browse and crop modules Revolution has already created. How can I find modules to add to my page? There are two main ways to find modules. The clipboard, you can enter a keyword or phrase and search for modules, or you can browse around the site and clip modules that you find useful. To see which modules are available for clipping, you can switch scissors, which is located at the top of most pages. Why do I cut some things and not others? Some modules only work where they are now available. We are constantly working to expand our list of available modules. Can I add modules from other sites? No, this time you can not add modules from other sites. However, you can add RSS-feeds from other sites with the module RSS. Can other users view my page? Yes, your pages will be viewed by others at all times. How can I make it, but I can see the page and others can not? We do not support this capability at this time. Can I change my page? When you create a page, you can choose if you want others to be able to edit pages. Simply select BЂњEveryoneBЂ "for others to edit your page. How can I make it, but I can change my page? Select BЂњOnly meBЂ "when asked if you want others to be able to edit pages. How can I edit a page I created? You can edit the page you have created by visiting the page and click BЂњEdit pageBЂ "at the top of the page. How to delete a page I created? You can not delete a page that was created. However, at any time you can delete any content on the page. How can I find a page I created? You can find your page by going to HealthPages homepage and view BЂњPages you participated inBЂ "module. How can I find a page someone else created? With HealthPages homepage, you can view the tag cloud and search. What are the scissors for? Scissors for cutting modules on the site. You can add a module to your clipboard or, if permitted, add a module to an external site. As of 5 stars listed with each page mean? Stars represent the rating other users of this page. The higher the rating, the higher the rating. How can I rate a page? You can simply hover over the star value you would like your page and click. What if I see a module removed moderation team? This means that something within the module violated the Revolution, guidelines and terms of service. Can I report a page that violates the principles of community? Yes, just click BЂњReport abuseBЂ "in the title page. .

No comments:

Post a Comment